Application for the post of a Clerk
A clerk is a person in an office or a company whose work is to keep filling, mailing, to keep records, to maintain files etc. A clerk is also a person who works as a sales counter. They also do general office work. There are many posts of clerk in both Private or Government sector. The monthly income for this post is little bit low.
There is a need of clerk in every government or private office and for applying to these posts a person needs to write sometimes an application. If you also want to apply for the post of a clerk . Then read this article “Application for the post of a Clerk” carefully.
In this application, a person is giving all his details about himself like his name, his educational qualification, his date of birth, his office experience etc. He is also giving the reason behind leaving the previous job. He is giving testimonials with this application. A testimonial are the written statement or a written record of a person about its character and qualification.
Application for the post of Clerk
Messrs. Malhotra & Malhotra.,
81-E, Connaught Place,
Subject : Application for the post of a Clerk.
Reference : Advertisement in “The Tribune” dated April 6, 20…
1. Name of Applicant: Sunil Negi
2. Educational Qualification : Passed Matriculation Examination (11 Division) in 20…; B. Com with Advanced Accountancy (II Division) in 20.. Khalsa College, Jammu
3. Office Experience : Joined Messrs Bosewell & Co., 50, Park Lane, Amritsar, in 20.. and serving since then.
4. Reason of Leaving Present Job : For better scope and prospects.
5. Date of Birth : October 10, 19….
6. Testimonials and Reference : Copies of testimonials from the Principal and present employers enclosed.
7. Signature and Address of Applicant : Sunil Negi
104, Heera Park,
8. Date of Application : April 10, 20…
So learners, above all you read about how to write an “Application for the post of a clerk”. By writing this letter you can easily apply for the post of a clerk.